Monday, April 25, 2016

Not Sure What is Next In Your Schedule? Use This Hidden Feature of Google Calendar

In this blog I am going to explain one of the hidden and cool feature of Google Calendar. We all know Google Calendar is one of the best tool for your time management. You can schedule your appointments, meetings etc. in there and even it is integrated with gmail. How ever there is one cool feature of it and most of the users don't know about it. So in this blog I am going to explain this.

I have following meetings and tasks scheduled in Google Calendar for today.



After finishing some work I wanted to know what is next. So I have to go to google calendar and see my schedule. But then why to go to Google Calendar if you can get details directly in your Google Home page.

Go to Google Home page https://www.google.co.in/ Please note,  You must be logged into your google account. And type following in search box.

what am I supposed to do next?

and it will show your next meeting details from Google calendar from current time on words.


So, very simple, schedule everything in Google Calendar and ask Google to what you have to next and you will get all your answers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment